cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Genesis of things

Cryptical. That was the name I have given to my second poetry book. And it's a universe by itself. I was intrigued by the historicity of god and his presence on "Terra" and beyond it. So I ended up writing a 7-day travelogue of sorts to work as the genesis of things.

And now here I am writing my first entry on this blog, as a genesis of another kind.
As a poet and journalist, I was always interested in writing. But I never tackled the "my journal" space as I think my thoughts run better in poetry rather than in private journals.

I wonder if this will be an enriching experience to dive into the realm of my thoughts and transcribe these visions as text. I hope I won't screw the narrative soon and replace it with poetry that fast ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home