cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Hotness of Cold Scandinavia

Object: Space Ship
Mood: Overproductive
Song: Summertime * George Gershwin

"One of these mornings
You're going to rise up singing
Then you'll spread your wings
And you'll take to the sky"

I was in Scandinavia beginning of August for 10 days.
Denmark and Sweden.
Marvellous time.
Marvellous people.
Marvellous weather.
Here are some photos.

In Stockholm, on a bridge seperating 2 of the 14 islands (Sweden)

In Tivoli, Copenhagen (Denmark)

In the fields of wheat, Vordingborg (Southern Denmark)

Hiking on the cliff ... right next to Paradise in Møn (Southern Denmark)

Refusing to taste the coldness of the water (Vordingborg, Southern Denmark)

In the busy Nyhavn (Copenhagen, Denmark)

Less than 20 degres water. Can you do that? (Copenhagen, Denmark)

In front of the Ørsundsbrøn, the bridge connecting Copenhagen to Sweden (Malmø, Sweden)

The Turning Torso, highest buidling in Sweden (Malmø, Sweden)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Administrado por Manuel Chacón Ortiz said...

I’m so jealous I might have to so something to cause you some jealously, like seen tori.

LOL. Great pictures. Have u been eating ? looking very thin.

10:33 AM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger roubish said...

Manuch! I am still the same :D I eat like a pig but never get fatter than I am.

And please don't get jealous, as long as you get my postcards.
It's a pity I didn't get any of yours!

1:14 PM, September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice pictures ;) You look great.
I hope one day to go back to Copenhagen. Wasn't time enough to see stuff.

12:44 AM, September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know these pictures make me miss when I was there to see Tori. Thanks for showing them :).

12:48 AM, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home