cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 2009!

How do I feel by the end of the day,
(Are you sad because you're on your own?)

No, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

With a Little Help from My Friends * The Beatles

Beautiful people, 2008 wouldn't have been the same with you :)
I would like to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for being here with me, hoping I was and will be with you whenever you need.
Oh and, keep on smiling! (at least most of you!)

I'd like to thank in particular:

My lifelong orbiting satellites:

Bechir, Maya, Mira, Sarra and Tania

My always shining stars:
Aleksandra, Oskar, Rami and Sylvain

My superfunky satellites:
Chadi, Joyce, Nadine, Pauline, Roy and Yuri
Dana,
Juliana,
Mo,
Sandra,
Sandro.

My 2008 exoplanets:
Cesar, Ian, Loig, Nathan, Grétar.

The circle of fantastic out-there creatures:
Elias and Tony,
Manuel,
Maya and Stephanie.

My wonderful constellation peers
Hania,
Eliane, Elie, Jad, Rima, Simon, Zeina,
Ali,
Aude and Menem.

In 2009 I'd like to be
As adventurous as Joyce and Roy
As ambitious as Hania
As amusing as Manuel
As brilliant as Rami
As clever as Nathan
As colorful as Nadine
As complete as Mira
As creative as Ali
As crispy as Sarra
As cultivated as Grètar
As daring as Sylvain
As enchanting as Rima
As enthusiastic as Chadi
As funkylicious as Dana
As generous as Elias and Tony
As gracious as Mo
As honest as Cesar
As indispensable as Aude
As intelligent as Menem
As in love as Yuri and Pauline
As knowledgeable as Sandro
As lively as Aleksandra
As obliging as Zeina
As perseverant as Sandra
As present as Jad
As principled as Juliana
As smile-infectious as Maya M and Stephanie
As structured as Simon
As supportive as Tania
As thoughtful as Ian
As tranquil as Elie
As trustworthy as Oskar
As unconventional as Maya K
As unique as Loig
As visionary as Eliane
As vital as Bechir

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In 2009 I'd like to be:
as full of life as Rabon

1:21 PM, January 01, 2009  
Blogger roubish said...

And let that help you win in Scrabble ;)

4:05 PM, January 04, 2009  
Blogger Administrado por Manuel Chacón Ortiz said...

OMG, i haven´t come to your place in ages! But.. I want to let u know... I've started something different.. something I am feeling!

You're the first one to know..

Thank you for been/and having me in your life! :)

7:33 AM, January 14, 2009  
Blogger roubish said...

Yay! Thank you tons Manuel!
Whatever that is you are starting, I am confident it will do you good.
And I need details :)

9:39 AM, January 14, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an absolute number ONE :D!

10:12 PM, February 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home