cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Year Older


"But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too"
Landslide (Fleetwood Mac)

So I turned 23 today.
Is that good? I don't know.
Does that matter? I don't know.

That doesn't make sense to me. I always felt 72 years old. I think I saw what I needed to see in this life, although I still am (in the eyes of my co-workers) conspicuously young.
This post is utterly unnecessary, now that I'm thinking.

Still. Growing up is a fact. Birthday is a stupidity.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Just popped into your blog (hope you don't mind) and I saw it was your birthday a few days ago. Congratulations!

12:58 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home