cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Friday, July 07, 2006

Bitter Gnashing at the Office


Constellation: Mensa (The Table)
Mood: Reflective

Work. I have had you enough for the past week. Sometimes I wonder why I feel tortured at what I am doing. Clearly gnashing not my own but someone else's teeth.
And then I say, alright, it's for a purpose.
But next thing I know is that I have much more work that could help my boss much more than it could endorse my well-being.

And then I sail again on this job of mine, speculating on when the ship will hit the land. And whether I will sail again on this ship after reaching the land, or I will have to find another ship, or maybe I will decide to just feel the land.

This reminds me of a Tori Amos song in which she says:
And I ride to work every morning
Wondering why
"Sit in the chair and be good now"
Oh and become all that they told you


I could realize at any minute my cringing at the way I am molded in a facet I do not want.
Until I reach this land, until I find a new ship, until I decide I want to stay on this ship, I will have to keep on sailing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home