cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Photographs

Object: Hubble Space Telescope
Mood: Thinking
Who takes better images than Hubble? This giant telescope which started to operate in 1990 unveiled many new facets of the cosmos.
Galaxies never looked better!

With Aleksandra (Poland, May 2006)
I met Aleksandra some 8 years ago, a bit less maybe. We were (and still are) pen friends. We used to write those protracted letters to each other from Beirut to Wroclaw, Polska and back. I could eat every letter I get from her in a matter of minutes before dissecting every word. So needless to say, I went to Polska in May, and we finally met, live. Rare were the times in which I was instantly touched: Olii is the real thing live!

With Adlane and Sarra (Tunisia, November 2006)
Here are two lovely people I met in Tunisia. I talked about them in earlier posts. But I could talk about them for ages! We spent 11 wonderful days running from a film to another, sharing wine, tea and stories. Oh and pictures! I never took so many stupid yet tasteful pictures in my life! So here's to Adlane and Sarra, but also to Amel, Belhassane, and all of the wonderful people I met in Tunisia.

With Tania (France, October 2006)
Tania is a fantastic creature. One might never know what she hides inside her unless he gets to know her. She's an elder cousin of mine with whom I share many thoughts and memories. When I went to Paris, she welcomed me in her majestic home. She is an awesome cook and beat me at cards. It was a premiere so it was nice to her. Thank you for the stay!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wlak shou hal rabih hayda, 3anjad it is veryyyyyy interesting.yalla keep on giving us such wonderfull things.nadine

3:27 PM, December 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You traveeel sooo much!! I'm so jelous!

10:20 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger roubish said...

Well ... at least I don't go to the Carribean or Peru ... I am the one who should be jealous! ;)

11:05 AM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home