cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Monday, November 27, 2006

News from "Home"

Sky Chart: Winter Constellations - most notably:
Auriga (The Charioteer),
Taurus (The Bull),
Orion (Orion the Hunter),
Gemini (The Twins),
Canis Minoris (The Lesser Dog),
Canis Majoris (The Greater Dog).


Mood: Relaxed


Finally I went to the North today. My family has a house there. I used to go every weekend, and we spent most of our time there during the war on Lebanon this July.
It’s been two months since I last been there. I missed that place. So the point was to "positivise" things.
After the tough week we had in Lebanon, the great rush at work, and my unstable mind, I finally went to get some sort of spiritual healing.
Needless to say, I walked alone in the night under the Winter stars, with a freezing temperature of 7 degrees. But what an immense reward this was for me, to finally inhale something natural, fluid, unscathed by pollution.
The second day, I walked under a piercing sun, so much that I thought my flesh would burn.
This visit has reestablished my unconditional love to this village.
As for the Autumn Sky Chart, well it's very appropriate. And it was the exact chart I saw that Saturday night. It is the most luminous sky you might ever see, since there is a circle of wonderful stars that show up together: Capella (Auriga constellation) – 6th star in terms of apparent magnitude, which means brightness, Castor and Pollux (Gemini) respectively 23rd and 17th, Betelgeuse and Rigel (Orion), 10th and 7th, Aldebaran (Taurus), 13th, Procyon (Canis Minoris), 8th, and Sirius (Canis Majoris) which is the most luminous star (after the Sun of course).
So you can imagine what a delight it is to check the skies at such a time in the year. I encourage you to check this wonderful scenery. Maybe you'll find your lucky star!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you! finding your way, and I can see that STAR... twinkles..!

:)

6:03 AM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home