cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What I Want from Santa

Trip to Vega*Floating Candles*Buddhist Ritual*Crumpled Eucalyptus Foliage*Smiling Hippocampus*Crossing of the Stars*Hurricane Lantern*Crimson Crepuscule*Bell Snake*Odorizing Somniferous*Legend of the Asters*Preliminary Chinese Sounds*Beautiful Storm*Multihued Orchid*Inside Out World*Royal Camel*Music of the Echoes*Journey in Hell*Extreme Scents*Green – Nature”*Witty Centaurs*Japanese Dong*Ginger Iguana*Stunning Blue Sun*Unforgivable Bliss*History of Perseus and Andromeda*Mysteries of the Outside World*End of Time*Ocean come and visit*Don’t-look-at-me Easter Islands’ Statues*Cerulean Path to Neptune*Korean Calligraphy*African Tribal Music*Violet Chameleon*Alliance with Kilimanjaro*Hey Medium*Far Away Stare*Internal Noisy Solitude*Awaken External Contact*Nile Crocodile*Touching Highlighted Galaxies*Hoot with Blister*Pyramid – Tornado*Alive Illusions*Incas-in-the-world*The Three Moons System*I and the Io Eclipse*Isis Heal Charisma*Gathering of Hallucinogens*Spiritual Call*Eternal Sem

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I want YOU from Santa!!! HUGS

5:41 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger roubish said...

Hey! I wish I'd know who you are so I could package myself under your tree!

12:14 PM, December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like too much drugs.

7:26 PM, December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I can take you to "Journey in Hell" and I can bring you hallucinogens. je ne vois pas pourquoi tu fais appel à Santa Cruz alors que t'as tant d'amis demande à chacun d'eux de t'apporter quelque chose et tu vas voir t'auras tout avant la fin de l'année même "The end of Time", comptes sur nous!!!
Bonnes Fêtes.
P.S: I haven't a tree but can you package yourself for me? Just for a day, just for a minute, just to see you, just to tell you how I miss you.

12:53 PM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger roubish said...

Hihihi.
With the tough times we are having in this damn country, I need those hallucinogens BADLY.
It's easier for you to come here, and let's keep Sidi Bou for the Summer! haha
Can't wait to see you!

4:01 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home