cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Charm of the 'Maghreb'

"Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm gonna try with a little help from my friends
Oh I get high with a little help from my friends
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends!"
The Beatles

The seminar is over.
The great time in Tunisia is over.
The Cartage Film Festival is over too.

And now, I am back to work, bringing with me some friendships and some nice memories.
I can't say I liked the capital Tunis that much. However, the suburbs are great (Sidi Bou Said and La Marsa). Wish I had more time to visit. The country has a wonderful charm. Too bad we only spent most of our time in the capital.

I met some great persons, who quickly became wonderful friends. I shared with them great times and saw tens of films with them.


Adlane KHODJA (from Algeria), Sarra MAALI and Amel BEN ATTIA (from Tunisia). Wish I can see you again soon. I don't want the great memories to fade away like that.

It's always interesting to build new relationships that automatically want to fade away in the near future. But now, through the development of communication outlets, staying in touch can be easy (that is if both sides want to still keep in touch).


Life is full of events, opportunities and people too.
Sometimes a person you meet once can have an immediate impact on you.
Just like one selects his job and practically (whenever possible) his path on this life, he can choose his friends, where they in his country, 2,000 km away, or on Mars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home