cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Monday, April 28, 2008

If I walk to Berlin ...

Some photos from my trip to Berlin in late March 2008

Welcome to Berlin!

A protest to free Tibet following the incidents in Lhassa

Multihued Buildings!

My Boss and I (or simply our representations)

A wonderful hangar, isn't it?

The perfect ad for L'Oreal

With filmmakers Sabine El Chamaa and Lotfi Achour on the boat trip

With filmmaker Michel Kammoun and Boss. Photo taken by Bjoern who's largely credited on the Window ;)

Ok, this is a Clothes shop

Any beer in particular that you like?

Cheers!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Zucchini said...

... and you will tell me why i dont like to drink and drive lol
Long time i didnt heard from you but at least i see you fine for now. take good care and stay in touch
regards,
x.

1:03 PM, May 10, 2008  
Blogger Zucchini said...

Believe me mate what you heard or read about tibet not at all as you will be there, we all support China in BLOOD 'cause Tibet its and it will be always a part of CHINA. and if you go a little back by history you will find what i am talking about. Once i met DELAI LAMA but believe me things changed from the day he Visited the states. I am Lebanese but I BELIEVE IN CHINA TOO.
take good care and let hear from you soon.
... and by the way are you in lebanon? and where are you from this critical bad pending situation? i am so disappointed from all the parties. JUST I WANNA SAY PETTY THE NATION :(
Cheers,
x.

1:07 PM, May 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home