cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Postcards from Berlin




With my good friend Martin, on a river stroll








With my Aleksandra, drinking wine









With my bosses, Hania and Menem, at the Med-Screen stand





Above is a selection of pictures I have taken with Berlin monuments, including the remainings of the Wall, the Victory Tower and the Television tower

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Zucchini said...

Oh nice photo, hey you must visit Curacao Caribbean Island and the far east Shanghai and Bangkok
Regards,
Zuch

7:28 AM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu m'as pas dit que Alexandra était à Belin?? T'as toujours pas compris au fait que c'était Fadi et et moi qui avions fait le commentaire anonyme à l'anniversaire de minou?? a plus.

2:12 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger roubish said...

Hey zucchini! I already visited Bangkok. Actually it was my very first trip.
I was floored! Beautiful country you have.

2:45 PM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home