cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Berlin, Here I Come!

Satellite: Europa
Mood: Random
Song: Mais * Murcof


Europa is one Jupiter's main moons to have been discovered by Galileo. It has been named after princess Europa, the daughter of King Agenor, who was ruling over the city of Tyre (Now Sour in Southern Lebanon), and the sister of Cadmos. When she was kidnapped by Zeus, Cadmos went searching for her and founded the city of Thebes in Greece. Now why Europa? Believed to be the smoothest object in the Solar System, Europa is formed of frozen layers of ice. Which means that it is an icy creature.

And since I am going to Berlin tomorrow, I will meet the ice directly. I fear getting 'Europa' over there!

As part of our Med-Screen project, supported by the European Union, we are taking 7 Arab films [features and documentaries] from the MEDA region (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, the Palestinian Territories, Syria and Tunisia) to promote them at the European Film Market (Berlin Film Festival).

So we will have a stand for Med-Screen, holding DVDs of the films to be viewed in the stand, as well as flyers, postcards and other goodies.

If you happen to be in Berlin, enjoy the festival!
And if you feel like visiting us, we'll be at the EFM business offices.

As for me, I'll just run from Europa to the indoor scenery. I can't stand the freezing temperatures. And I'll turn on the volume of this brilliant Murcof song because it's already making me warm up for chilly Berlin.
















































Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I hope your trip is wonderful and I also hope your next trip is to Los Angeles, California! Miss you tons

12:35 AM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy I want copy of all those movies! why won´t we trade !

10:08 AM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger roubish said...

Yay! Thank you pretty Maya and Manuel. How odd, I am going to post both postcards to LA and San Jose tonight! You guys are reading my thoughts or what?

PS: it's way too cold in here. Brrrr

3:33 PM, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home