cryptical

The Universe. Some scratches of Beryllium. Diving. The Navel of the Galaxies. Maybe god. Maybe the void. Maybe you. Maybe it's just cryptical

Saturday, October 28, 2006

P like Paris

"I love Paris in the Springtime
I love Paris in the Fall
I love Paris in the Winter when it drizzles
I love Paris in the Summer when it sizzles


I love Paris every moment
ev'ry moment of the year

I love Paris
why
oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is near!"


I love Paris - by Cole Porter

(Above picture: me in the metro)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there:)!!!
My first comment on this page:PP
But at last:PP! I am wondering if clue of this song is about the thing that I think of:)))) Is it, Rabih:)???

Olii

8:37 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh!!!
I forgot to add that this pic is now my favourite of yours, cutie;)))))!!!

Olii

8:39 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home